M.B.B.S. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
D.N.B. Gen. Surgery, Apollo Hospital, Chennai, India.
D.N.B. Peripheral Vascular Surgery Jain Institute of Vascular Sciences, Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore, India.
F.V.E.S. Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Paracelsus Private Medical University, Salzburg, Austria.
1. Underwent training for DNB Peripheral Vascular Surgery at Jain Institute of Vascular Sciences, at Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Hospital, Bangalore under Dr. K.R.Suresh. I have been well trained to undertake both open and endovascular procedures for the peripheral arterial and venous system.
2. Fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, under the guidance of Univ. Prof. Dr. Thomas Holzenbein, Dept of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Paracelsus Private Medical University, Salzburg, Austria.
3. As Consultant in the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Sciences, Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon.
4. Consultant Vascular and Endovascular surgeon at Apex Hospital, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur.
5. Consultant Vascular and Endovascular surgeon at Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur.
1. Necrotizing Fascitis â€“FREE PAPER - PEDICHIRCON 2003, Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons, T N and Pondicherry Chapter 2nd Annual Conference, Chidambaram, T.N., 12th & 13th July 2003.
2. Polyorchia - POSTER - ASICON 2003, Pune (ASI, 63rd Annual Conference) 25th to 30th Dec, 2003.
3. Project Aniveshini: A community based diabetic and peripheral vascular disease assessment project. POSTER presented at VSICON 2007, Baroda, Gujarat.
4. Infragenicular Angioplasties. Assesment of wound healing, limb salvage and vessel patency at 6 months. JIVAS experience. VSICON 2008, Chandigarh, India.
5. Duplication of Inferior Vena Cava. A case report. POSTER presented at VSICON 2008, Chandigarh, India.
6. Serum Fibrinogen in limb ischemia: poster presented at VSICON 2009, Hyderabad, India.
7. Does the presence of Ischemic Heart Disesae affect the overall success of lower limb revascularization? Paper presented at VSICON 2009, Hyderabad, India.
8. Angiosome targeted Revascularisation. Presented at VSICON 2010 Mahabalipuram, TN, and awarded 1st prize in the Award paper section.
1. Acute Inferior Vena Cava Thrombosis. A series of 19 cases - AVS AWARD PAPER - 2ND PRIZE. AVS & VSICON, Bangalore, 3rd-6th Nov, 2004.
2. Acute Arterial Thrombosis in Patients with Malignancy. Is it a Terminal Event? - AVS AWARD PAPER- AVS & VSICON 2004, Bangalore. 3rd - 6th Nov, 2004 (ASIAN VASCULAR SOCIETY & VASCULAR SOCIETY OF INDIA ANNUAL CONFERENCE).
3. Endovascular Management of High Flow renal AVM: presented at the Endovascular Summit (EVS) Dec 9-10, 2011, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
4. Hybrid management of Ileo femoral arterial occlusive disease: presented at the Endovascular Summit (EVS) Dec 9-10, 2011, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
5. Primary left brachial access for bilateral iliac arterial recanalisation: poster presented at iCON2013, Scottsdale, AZ.
Outcomes of angiosome and nonangiosome target revascularization in critical limb ischemia. JVS 57(1), 44-49, Jan 2013.
1. Hemo Dialysis access, delivered at SURGICON 2012, Delhi State ASI conference , New Delhi, India
2. Vascular Ultrasound. What the surgeon wants? Radiology Rajasthan, 2013, Jaipur
3. Deep Vein Thrombosis. Protocol based Prevention and Management. ASIRAJ 18-20 Oct 2013 Jaipur
4. Moderator. Strategies for Trauma Resuscitation and Management. Panel discussion. IMPACT 2014, 12th Jan
1. Temporary IVC Filters - Why and When should they be Removed? Techniques for Difficult IVC Filter Retrieval, VSI Mid Term Meet, Goa, 2011
2. Aortic Pseudoaneurysms & Visceral Artery Aneurysm Management, VSI Mid Term Meet, Goa, 2011
3. Difficult internal artery embolisation prior to CIA aneurysm repair, VSI Mid Term Meet, Goa, 2011
4. Angiosome targeted revascularization in critical limb ischemia. Delivered at VSICON 2012,Jaipur, India
5. Iliac Sandwich technique for IIA management during EVAR. AORTA 2013, March 1-3, 2013, New Delhi
6. Iliac Sandwich Technique- case in box - presented at INDOVASC 2013, Bangalore, India
7. Angiosomes. What are they and their clinical significance. DFSICON 6-8 September 2013, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
8. Imaging in Vascular Practice. VSICON 2013 Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India
1. Angiosome directed revascularization in critical limb ischemia: is it superior? Presented as part of the VSI-SVS symposium at the Annual SVS conference in Boston, MA, June 10-13, 2010
2. Vascular & Extravascular care in CLI: an exemplary synergistic approach from a diabetic foot care centre. LINC Asia Pacific Hong Kong 2013
3. Peripheral Vascular Interventions: Indian Scenario. 1st Asia leadership Summit on PVD, Seoul, 2013
1. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND BIOSTATISTICS - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, 28th - 31st Aug 2001
2. BREAST DISEASES - ICS-Pondicherry Visiting Professor, Continuing Surgical Education Programme, Pondicherry, 19th & 20th July 2003
3. Workshop / Demonstration of surgery in Diabetic Foot, participated in this workshop held at Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Hospital, Bangalore, 24th May, 2007, with Dr Robert Frykberg.
4. Pretrial Workshop and case demonstration for SilverHawk Atherectomy device, at JIVAS, Bangalore in Sept 2007 with Dr James McKinsey.
5. Cordis Endovascular Training Basic Course on the Mentice Endotrainer, 13-14 July 2007, at CCVI, New Delhi.
6. VIVA-VSI Training Program on Vascular Intervention conducted at Cordis Cardiac and Vascular Institute, New Delhi, 3rd - 5th Nov, 2008.
7. Non-invasive vascular lab training course at JIVAS, Bangalore for 3 years- 2007 to 2009.
1. Dissertation - Acute Inferior Vena Cava Thrombosis excluding Tumor Thrombus of Inferior Vena Cava - submitted to and accepted by the National Board of Examinations in June 2004 for partial fulfillment of the requirements for DNB General Surgery.
2. Dissertation - Healing Of Critically Ischemic Foot Lesions And Limb Salvage After Infrainguinal Arterial Reconstruction With A Single Vessel Outflow Perfusing The Foot - submitted to and accepted by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, Dec 2009 in partial fulfillment of requirements of DNB Peripheral Vascular Surgery.
3. National Retrospective and Prospective Registry of Deep Venous Thrombosis in India: Coordinator at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
4. NAPA-3 Trial- sub investigator at Apollo Hospital, Chennai studying a new thrombolytic drug-Alfimiperase.
5. CASSEOPIEA trial studying injectable Direct Thrombin Inhibitor, Sub investigator at JIVAS, Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Hospital, Bangalore.
6. STEMPUTICS trial - investigating the role of stem cells in patients with non reconstructible critical limb ischemia - sub Investigator
7. RECOVER I - trial - investigating the role of oral anti-Xa inhibitors in acute DVT - sub Investigator
8. Talecris trial - investigating the role of a thrombolytic agent in acute limb ischemia - Co-investigator
9. Hawkusai trial - investigating the role of oral anti-Xa inhibitor for treatment of acute DVT- Co investigator
1. Apollo Surgical Course 2010, Apollo Hospital Greams Road, Chennai, India.
2. Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 New Delhi, India
3. VSI Mid Term meet 2011, Goa, India
4. Duplex Vascular Ultrasound Course 2011, 2012 Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon-NCR, India
5. Endovascular Summit, International Society of Endovascular Specialists 2011, San Juan, Puerto Rico
6. VSICON 2012, JAIPUR , India
7. SURGICON 2012, New Delhi, India
8. iCON 2013, Scottsdale, Arizona
9. AORTA 2013, New Delhi, India
10. LINC Asia Pacific 2013, Hong Kong
11. INDOVASC 2013 Bangalore, India
12. DFSICON 2013, Jaipur, India
13. XXII Rajasthan State Conf of IRIA 2013, Jaipur, India
14. VSICON 2013, Kodaikanal
15. IMPACT 2014, Jaipur
ASSOCIATIONS OF SURGEONS OF INDIA.
Life member. No- 12735 (Year - 2001)
VASCULAR SOCIETY OF INDIA
Life Member. No. 189 (Year - 2006)
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ENDOVASCULAR SPECIALISTS
Membership No. 25860